Gravity grease and oil separators
Gravity grease and oil separators are plastic tanks made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) and are used to collect grease and oil contained in wastewater. They are used wherever wastewater contains a large amount of dissolved animal and vegetable fats and oils.
They function on the principle of difference of specific weights of liquids. Separating fats and oils prevents them from sticking to the walls of sewer pipes and clogging drains. Our manufacturing process guarantees them a favorable price and exceptional quality while respecting all environmental norms and regulations.
Typical areas of use:
- catering facilities, hotels, restaurants
- slaughterhouses, butchers, fish markets
- agricultural farms, meat production and processing
Advantages of our solution for wastewater treatment:
- easy to manipulate, install and maintain
- low mass
- free from high and low temperatures
- high static load capacity (possibility of installation in high traffic areas)
- no corrosion
- no groundwater impact
- resistant to wear and chemical impact of a large number of substances, it is possible to install them on and in the ground, if necessary